What Do the Volkswagen Tiguan Trim Levels Offer?
If making the daily drive in Chicago has you down, it might be time to consider upgrading your ride with a 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan. All of the trim levels of this compact SUV have certain things in common, including:
- 6-year/72,000mmile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- Sleek Contemporary Design
- Completely Redesigned Interior
- 30 Percent More Cargo Capacity Over Previous Models
Check out the ways they differ and choose the right Tiguan trim level for your La Grange commute at Autobarn VW of Countryside.
Volkswagen Tiguan Trim Levels
To add a little excitement to your next Chicago adventure, Volkswagen offers four VW Tiguan trims in two levels:
- Tiguan S: starting at $25,195 MSRP. The base model is powered by a 2.0 L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine capable of 184-hp and fuel efficiency of 22 mpg/city and 27 mpg/highway. This trim includes VW Car-Net App-Connect, a composition color touchscreen sound system, LED daytime running lights, and more.
- Tiguan S with 4MOTION: starting at $26,495 MSRP. This trim includes everything from the Tiguan S, as well as 4MOTION all-wheel drive technology for superior road manners in all driving conditions.
- Tiguan SE: starting at $28,930 MSRP. The SE upgrades standard features to include an 8-inch touchscreen sound system, Blind Spot Monitoring, and leatherette seating surfaces.
- Tiguan SE with 4MOTION: starting at $30,230 MSRP. This version of the SE trim includes the same features as the previous model with the addition of 4MOTION all-wheel drive.
- Tiguan SEL: starting at $32,550 MSRP. The SEL includes luxury touches like remote start, Adaptive Cruise Control, and an 8-inch touchscreen navigation system with real-time traffic information.
- Tiguan SEL with 4MOTION: starting at $33,850 MSRP. The SEL gets an upgrade with the addition of 4MOTION all-wheel drive for luxury refinement and enhanced safety.
- Tiguan SEL Premium: starting at $36,250 MSRP. The top-tier SEL Premium trim receives the VW digital cockpit as well as leather seating surfaces and access to LED headlamps for exceptional nighttime driving visibility.
- Tiguan SEL Premium with 4MOTION: starting at $37,550 MSRP. This premier model includes all the finest features of previous trims with the addition of 4MOTION all-wheel drive for an unbeatable driving experience.
All vehicles equipped with 4MOTION all-wheel drive also include an available third-row seating package, allowing the compact crossover to accommodate as many as seven.
Stop by Autobarn VW of Countryside to See the Volkswagen Tiguan in Action
To best appreciate what the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan has to offer, schedule a test drive at Autobarn VW of Countryside. Contact us at 708-469-4248 or visit our showroom at 6161 Joliet Rd. in Countryside, IL to explore the Tiguan lease deals and financing options available to make it yours.