Schedule Volkswagen Service Online in Countryside, IL
Online service scheduling is a popular convenience that allows customers to book appointments around the clock whenever two to three minutes are available. Online service scheduling is a convenient way to secure routine maintenance by certified technicians with genuine OEM parts. Customers might also check the current specials when scheduling online to reduce the cost of the certified service at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside.
How to use the Online Service Scheduler
Customers new to online service scheduling can reference these steps for guidance:
- Logging in – customers have three options for logging in: returning customers can use a phone number or email address with a Google account, and new customers can click the box under I’m a new customer.
- Tell us about your vehicle – enter the vehicle’s details, including the make, year, model, transmission, drive, trim, engine, and approximate miles to get factory-recommended maintenance listed in the next step.
- What does your vehicle need? – tell us what service needs to be completed. You will see maintenance packages listed at the top matching the approximate miles entered in the previous step. You will also see a list of individual services organized with common at the top and all below. Choose the service needed by checking the box on the right-hand side.
- Do you need a ride? – enter transportation requirements while we complete the service. Customers that have a ride will see vehicle drop-off details, while those that need transportation can schedule a shuttle ride within a 10-mile radius.
- Appointment – select the most convenient appointment day from the calendar and then select from the available appointment times below. Remember to select a service advisor if preferred at the top of the calendar from the drop-down tab.
- Review & Approve – new customers will enter contact information first. Check if you want text or email notifications and provide any additional comments in the open comment box. Review all of the service details for accuracy, make changes as needed, and book the appointment.
Need Routine Maintenance? Consider Service Xpress Without Appointments!
We provide many routine maintenance services without an appointment via Volkswagen Service Xpress. We welcome you to check our Xpress Service menu when your vehicle needs routine maintenance, such as an oil change, tire rotation, or multi-point inspection, but you have little time for scheduling appointments.