2018 Volkswagen Passat vs. 2018 Toyota Camry
The 2018 Volkswagen Passat is a stunning sedan, engineered to provide more of the features Chicago drivers want on their daily drive. See how the stellar piece of German engineering measured up against competitors like the 2018 Toyota Camry, then make an appointment to get your hands on one today.
Volkswagen dedication to superior engineering translates to more confidence in the finished product.
- More comprehensive warranty protection.
- 6-year/72,000-mile basic warranty
- 10 years of corrosion perforation protection.
- 3 years or 36,000 miles basic warranty
- 5 years of corrosion perforation protection
More Range for the Money
Volkswagen knows fuel is expensive and seeks to save the driver more.
- Regular unleaded gasoline usage
- Fuel tank that holds 18.5 gallons
- Recommended premium fuel usage is more expensive
- 14.5-gallon standard fuel tank
The Volkswagen Passat
offers drivers access to the standard and available features
that make getting from La Grange to Downers Grove more bearable.
- Three-driver memory
- Available cornering headlamps
- Automated parking
- And more.
- None of these features available on any trim,
- Drivers must make manual adjustments on their own as needed
Test Drive a Volkswagen Passat Today
Schedule a test drive of the 2018 Volkswagen Passat and see why it beat the 2018 Toyota Camry in our comparison. Contact Autobarn VW of Countryside or visit our showroom in Countryside, IL to get started and learn more about the financing options available.