Our Favorite Chicago Hotels for Staycations or Vacations
Our community has always been a home for travelers and adventurers of all stripes, and when you book your stay at one of these fabulous Chicago hotels, you’ll be able to experience the city as it was meant to be seen.
Two of our favorite options are located in up-and-coming neighborhoods, and both are within walking distance of city attractions you won’t be able to forget:
- Ace Hotel Chicago: Chicago’s increasingly trendy West Loop is home to the luxurious-yet-bohemian Ace Hotel. During your stay, you’ll encounter work from local artists, stylish, futuristic furniture, as well as amenities one may not expect, including an acoustic guitar, a turntable, and rooftop terrace.
- Fieldhouse Jones Chicago: Those searching for a more affordable Chicago stay will be able to find plenty to get excited about at Fieldhouse Jones, frontrunner of the next-generation of communitarian hotels. It’s located between Chicago’s Gold Coast, Old Town, and River North neighborhoods, you’ll get a historic building with the convenience of the Magnificent Mile at your doorstep.
A hotel stay in the heart of Chicago makes for an unforgettable experience, but it may not be the best option if you’re looking for a Chicago hotel for visiting relatives — or just a night away. Here are our top picks for Chicagoland hotels outside of the big city:
- Pheasant Run Resort, West Chicago: Want to stay near the Saint Charles area in the Western suburbs? You’re sure to fall in love with the Pheasant Run Resort, a 250-acre hybrid that combines a hotel, a golf course, and a spa that leaves nothing to be desired. With a theatre, a comedy club, and five restaurants on site, you won’t even need to leave the grounds to enjoy an incredible vacation.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, Bannockburn: When you next visit Chicago’s North suburbs, consider the La Quinta Inn & Suites nestled between Bannockburn and Deerfield. In addition to their signature Free Bright Side Breakfast, La Quinta offers an indoor swimming pool, business meeting areas, and large rooms with the latest luxuries.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton, Joliet: Home2’s, fun, fresh looks and great location are complemented by its exceptional amenities, which include a 24-hour mini-mart, free breakfast, an on-site spin center, and a 42-inch television with HBO in every room. Home2 is well within driving distance of Midway International Airport and located just off of I-55.
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside: Your Chicagoland Resource
With a little help from the The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside blog, planning your next stay in a Chicago hotel can be as easy as one-two-three. We know the best Chicagoland hotels for you to stay in, and we also keep track of the city’s best restaurants and most enjoyable cold-weather activities. If you’re staying in a Chicagoland hotel outside of the city, be sure to check out our favorite things to do in Countryside.
More Around Chicago
One of the best things to do in Chicago when the weather turns cold is to warm up with some hot, delicious pizza. Chicagoland pizzerias are known for packing unique flavors into their distinctive deep dish pies, and we’ve rounded up our top 4 favorite pizza restaurants in Chicago to tempt your palate. Whether you…
Our community has always been a home for travelers and adventurers of all stripes, and when you book your stay at one of these fabulous Chicago hotels, you’ll be able to experience the city as it was meant to be seen. Contact Us Chicago Hotels Two of our favorite options are located in up-and-coming neighborhoods,…
Chicago is known for having plenty to do in the summer. With the multiple beaches, countless street fests, and variety of outdoor patios where you can enjoy a delicious meal or drink, summer in the city can’t be beat. Even so, Chicago doesn’t shut down when the season changes — and there are good things…