How Do I Lease a Volkswagen?
If you are looking for an affordable way to get behind the wheel of your favorite Volkswagen model, why not consider a VW lease? Volkswagen leasing offers Chicago and LaGrange drivers numerous benefits that make this option a smart investment. A common question we hear at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside is, “How do I lease a Volkswagen?” The finance experts at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside are here to explain how to lease a car in Countryside.
Tips for Volkswagen Leasing
How do you lease a Volkswagen? It is important to first determine whether or not leasing is the right financial choice for you. If you think that the flexibility of leasing is ideal, simply follow the steps below.
Here are the steps to securing a VW lease:
- Ensure your credit score will allow you qualify for a lease.
- Determine your down payments and the monthly payments you can afford.
- Test drive your favorite models before making a financial decision.
- Consider your driving habits and choose a mileage limit that makes sense.
- Consider our current Volkswagen lease deals.
- Work with our finance team to create the perfect VW lease agreement.
Additional VW Lease Information
Before you decide on Volkswagen leasing, it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the following terms:
- Residual Value: A vehicle’s residual value is the percentage of its expected value after time has passed. When you lease, the lost residual value is what you’re actually paying for.
- Money Factor: This is another term for interest rate, although you usually will not see it expressed as a percentage. The higher the money factor, the more interest paid.
- Mileage Limits: When you lease, you will need to abide by set mileage limits. If possible try to compute how much you typically drive because there are fees associated with exceeding mileage limits.
Why Choose a Volkswagen Lease?
Leasing has many advantages over traditional financing:
- Lower monthly payments
- New model upgrades at the end of your lease
- Choose the mileage on the vehicle at the start
- Service coverage
- Flexible options at the end of your lease
Find an Affordable Volkswagen Lease at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
A VW lease can put your dream car within reach. If you have any questions about Volkswagen leasing, do not hesitate to contact the team at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside. We want to help you find a car that checks all of the boxes on your wishlist.
Recent News from The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
The Volkswagen ID.4 EV is a brand new nameplate for the brand, offering an all-electric performance in a stunning SUV body style – but just what is the range of the VW ID.4? The 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 range reaches an estimated 250 miles of emissions-free travel. But, that’s just one small part of an incredible…
There are many reasons why the Volkswagen Jetta is a perennial favorite among drivers in the Chicago area, and one of them is this sedan’s sophisticated cabin. Throughout the Volkswagen Jetta interior, you will find various amenities at every turn to make every drive in LaGrange an enjoyable experience. Preview the Volkswagen Jetta dimensions and…
After a hiatus since the 2019 Volkswagen Golf R model, the new 2022 Volkswagen Golf R is set to arrive some time in late 2021. Improvements to this hatchback’s interior and engine, as well as its sophisticated appearance, have it set to overthrow some of the rival other models that have been hogging the limelight…