Where to Eat in Chicago: Sports Edition
Are you a sports fan with an appetite for real Chicago fare? Sometimes you need more than a good Chicago-style hotdog when you go into the city for the game, and The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside has you prepared with our favorite places to eat near Chicago’s biggest sports venues. Each visit should give you something special to take home, just in case your team comes up short.
Chicago Cubs: Where to Eat Near Wrigley Field
If you’re a baseball fan, you’ll want to check out these eateries near Wrigley Field:
- The Stadium Club: Pub cuisine located right at Wrigley Field
- Murphy’s Bleachers: American food at it’s finest within a block of the stadium.
- Cubby Bear: The best dogs in Chicago just 0.1 miles from Wrigley.
Chicago White Sox: Where to Eat Near Guaranteed Rate Field
Are you rooting for Chicago’s other world-famous baseball team? Then you’ll want to grab a bite at one of these establishments:
- ChiSox Bar and Grille: Get your eats right at the stadium and don’t miss a minute of the game.
- 35th Street Red Hots: Just 0.3 miles away and the perfect gathering spot for after-game revelry.
- Cork and Kerry at the Park: A Chicago tradition serving delicious Irish Fare within walking distance of the field.
Chicago Bears: Where to Eat Near Soldier Field
If football is more your game, you can get a bite near Soldier Field at one of these fan-favorite spots:
- The Chicago Firehouse Restaurant: Steak, seafood, and ambiance for before or after the game.
- The Scout Waterhouse + Kitchen: Pizzas, burgers, beer, and of course, football.
- Reggie’s: Rooftop dining, free pool, and cocktail specials to whet your whistle.
Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks: Where to Eat Near the United Center
Want to catch a game of hoops or cheer for your favorite hockey team? Both will take you to the United Center, and you should try one of these joints before you grab your seat:
- Billy Goat Tavern: The SNL legend still serves the best “Cheezborgers” around.
- Twisted Spoke: Bourbon, beer, and unique eats perfect for a post-win celebration.
- bellyQ: Grill your own meat to perfection and add one of the Asian-inspired noodle dishes from the house menu.
This list is just a taste of the culinary delights available to compliment your game night. Get out and explore and let us know what you would add to our list!
More from The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is not only well-equipped with sophisticated amenities, but it can also handle any towing task you throw its way. The Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. The Volkswagen Atlas SUV is up to the challenge, whether you plan on hauling a boat or trailer. Learn more about the performance…
Contact Us New VW Tiguan for Sale If making the daily drive in Chicago has you down, it might be time to consider upgrading your ride with your favorite 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan configuration. All of this compact SUV’s trim levels have certain things in common, including: 6-year/72,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Sleek contemporary design A recently-redesigned…
Drivers near LaGrange have every reason to get excited about the Volkswagen Jetta, along with its ever-expanding list of genuine accessories and options. However, for drivers unfamiliar with genuine VW parts and accessories, the sheer number of Volkswagen Jetta accessories could make it easy to feel overwhelmed. The team here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside has highlighted…