Which Volkswagen Vehicles are Equipped with All-Wheel Drive?
In Chicago, we get our fair share of snow, and that’s why all-wheel drive is such a helpful feature to get through the winter months. But which Volkswagen vehicles in this year’s lineup have AWD capabilities? We’ve sorted out your options so you can tackle the winter season safely, and these other features will improve your drives in the cold-weather months as well:
- Heated seats and steering-wheel
- Available navigation services
- All-season tires
Which Volkswagen Vehicles Have All-Wheel Drive?
You have five vehicles to choose from with the Volkswagen all-wheel drive system, 4MOTION, an intelligent system that distributes torque and applies braking as needed to get you the best grip on the road.
- Volkswagen Golf R: This hatchback offers 4MOTION as well as four suspension levels with Dynamic Chassis Control for optimum driving.
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack: 4MOTION is a standard feature on this vehicle, meaning you’ll have maximum traction for La Grange commutes, no matter which trim level you choose.
- Volkswagen SportWagen: Designed to take on all kinds of terrain, this wagon helps you drive confidently when you choose the S trim level.
- Volkswagen Touareg: This SUV offers seating for five, so you can drive your family around Downers Grove safely with 4MOTION and driver assistance tech available like Front Assist and Lane Assist.
- Volkswagen Tiguan: Seat up to seven inside of this SUV and add 4MOTION to transport the whole family with confidence during the winter.
- Volkswagen Atlas: Another seven-seater option from Volkswagen, this SUV proves itself to be a capable choice with a V6 engine that generates 276 hp. This powerful SUV is safe to drive during all kinds of weather thanks to AWD.
- Volkswagen Tiguan Limited: In addition to AWD, this compact SUV also offers roof rails, touchscreen navigation, and a rearview camera system.