What is the Range of the Volkswagen ID.4?
The Volkswagen ID.4 EV is a brand new nameplate for the brand, offering an all-electric performance in a stunning SUV body style – but just what is the range of the VW ID.4? The 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 range reaches an estimated 250 miles of emissions-free travel. But, that’s just one small part of an incredible package. Learn all about the Volkswagen ID.4 battery size, engineering, and performance with The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside.
2021 Volkswagen ID.4 Range
Both the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S and 1st Edition electric vehicles offer an EPA-estimated 250 miles of range, which leaves you plenty of time to take the scenic route through Chicago. Want to see if the Volkswagen ID.4 range can handle your day-to-day driving schedule? Take this quiz and find out!
Beyond its impressive range, the newest SUV offers plenty of other performance benefits:
- Performance: The single-motor rear-wheel drive models will debut first with 201 hp of power, while the 302-hp all-wheel drive models are planned for the future.
- Capabilities: This all-electric SUV is capable of towing up to 2,700 pounds with a lively 7.6-second 0-60 mph acceleration time.
- Efficiency: Thanks to the Volkswagen ID.4 battery size and regenerative braking system, the ID.4 offers an EPA-estimated 104 MPGe city and 89 MPGe highway.
- Charging: This SUV can utilize 110- or 240-volt connections built directly into your LaGrange garage, but it can also charge 60 miles in just 10 minutes at a DC fast charging station.
- Warranty: Not only do you have access to the impressive Volkswagen standard warranty package with complimentary maintenance, but the battery is also covered for 8 years or 100,00 miles – whichever comes first.
Learn More About the VW ID.4 with The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
Now that you know what is the range of the VW ID.4, what other questions do you have about the latest SUV in the lineup? Contact us at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside for more information, and our team will be sure to keep you in the loop as we approach the release date. Want to start shopping the current lineup right now? Visit us in Countryside, or take advantage of our online buying and home delivery service. We can even bring a test drive to you, so get in touch with us today!
More from The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
The Volkswagen ID.4 EV is a brand new nameplate for the brand, offering an all-electric performance in a stunning SUV body style – but just what is the range of the VW ID.4? The 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 range reaches an estimated 250 miles of emissions-free travel. But, that’s just one small part of an incredible…
There are many reasons why the Volkswagen Jetta is a perennial favorite among drivers in the Chicago area, and one of them is this sedan’s sophisticated cabin. Throughout the Volkswagen Jetta interior, you will find various amenities at every turn to make every drive in LaGrange an enjoyable experience. Preview the Volkswagen Jetta dimensions and…
After a hiatus since the 2019 Volkswagen Golf R model, the new 2022 Volkswagen Golf R is set to arrive some time in late 2021. Improvements to this hatchback’s interior and engine, as well as its sophisticated appearance, have it set to overthrow some of the rival other models that have been hogging the limelight…