2019 Volkswagen Passat Interior
The latest 2019 Volkswagen Passat interior offers Chicago drivers a satisfying array of comfort and technology features — in a spacious cabin that’s tough to compete with. Find out what awaits in you in the inside the 2019 Passat below.
2019 Passat Interior: Comfort and Convenience Features
- The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit introduces a customizable digital display to replace traditional vehicle gauges.
- V-Tex Leatherette provides comfortable, durable, and easy to clean seating with a luxurious appearance.
- Available Heated seating keeps drivers warm during the coldest days in the Midwest
- A frameless, auto-dimming rearview mirror offers increased visibility
- Climatronic dual-zone automatic climate control ensures both front seat occupants can achieve their own personal comfort.
Drivers who choose a Passat for their Chicago and LaGrange drives will also benefit from the inclusion of three USB ports, Bluetooth® connectivity, a 6.3-inch touchscreen, and Volkswagen Car-Net® with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto®. Each of these technology features is standard in the base model, and those who upgrade will find even more to love!
2019 Passat Interior: Cabin Dimensions and Cargo Space
The 2019 Passat interior dimensions provide a roomy cabin so every occupant can enjoy the ride. This mid-size sedan provides:
- Seating for 5 passengers
- An interior passenger volume of 102 cubic feet
- Dedicated cargo space of 15.9 cubic feet
A spacious trunk is just one of the factors that give the Passat an edge over the competing Toyota Camry. The VW model’s other interior dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.3 in. / 37.8 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.4 in. / 39.1 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 56.9 in. / 57 in.
2019 Passat R-Line Interior
The popular 2019 Passat R-Line interior amps up the already well-appointed Passat with:
- Carbon fiber accents to elevate the interior styling
- Paddle shifters allowing for quick and easy transitions
- Fender Premium Audio System, with the rich sound expected from the Fender name
- An 8-way power driver’s seat serves up comfort on the road
- Touchscreen Navigation gets your from Naperville to Downers Grove with ease
- Interior ambient lighting sets the mood in your 2019 Passat R-Line interior
VW Passat Accessories for Your Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Passat interior accessories let you customize your sedan and enjoy even more convenience on your daily drives through Chicagoland. We’ve highlighted just a few of our favorite options, here:
- Alarm Kit
- Coat Hanger
- Cargo Blocks for Heavy Duty Trunk Liner
- CarGoTech® Containment System
- Custom SunShield
- Volkswagen Collection Folding Box
- 12-Volt LED Flashlight (Clip-On)
- MojoMats® Carpeted Mats
- Monster Mats® – Black Rubber
- MuddyBuddy® – Trunk Liner
- Universal Tablet Holder
These are just a few of the options you’ll have when you choose to order Volkswagen parts and accessories with The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside. Contact our Countryside VW parts department to learn more, and know that we’re happy to help with installation.
Get a Feel for the Passat Interior at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
Experiencing a Passat in person is the only way to do it justice. Visit us at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside to take a tour of the interior and get a feel for how it performs on streets of Countryside — and if you need more space, there’s always the Atlas interior. Make sure to check out our rotating new vehicle specials for a chance at an even better deal on the 2019 Passat.
More From The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
February has come around again, meaning that it’s time for the annual Chicago Auto Show! This year, the Chicago show is the first large auto show of the season, and there were plenty of exciting things to see. Volkswagen highlighted upcoming plans for more eco-friendly electric vehicles, as well as unveiled the 2021 Volkswagen…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is not only well-equipped with sophisticated amenities, but it can also handle any towing task you throw its way. The Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. The Volkswagen Atlas SUV is up to the challenge, whether you plan on hauling a boat or trailer. Learn more about the performance and…
Contact Us New VW Tiguan for Sale If making the daily drive in Chicago has you down, it might be time to consider upgrading your ride with your favorite 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan configuration. All of this compact SUV’s trim levels have certain things in common, including: 6-year/72,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Sleek contemporary design A recently-redesigned…