2019 Volkswagen Passat Interior
The latest 2019 Volkswagen Passat interior offers Chicago drivers a satisfying array of comfort and technology features — in a spacious cabin that’s tough to compete with. Find out what awaits in you in the inside the 2019 Passat below.
Comfort and Conveniences
No matter where you sit in the Passat, it’s clear that this sedan has been built with every passenger’s comfort in mind. With ample interior space, available heated seats, and a customizable cockpit, nothing was left untouched on the latest Passat model. Highlights include:
- The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit introduces a customizable digital display to replace traditional vehicle gauges.
- V-Tex Leatherette provides comfortable, durable, and easy to clean seating with a luxurious appearance.
- Heated seating keeps drivers warm during the coldest days in the Midwest
- A frameless, auto-dimming rearview mirror offers increased visibility
- Climatronic dual-zone automatic climate control ensures both front seat occupants can achieve their own personal comfort.
Passat Interior Dimensions
The 2019 Passat interior dimensions provide a roomy cabin so every occupant can enjoy the ride. This mid-size sedan provides:
- Seating for 5 passengers
- An interior passenger volume of 102 cubic feet
- A dedicated cargo space of 15.9 cubic feet
The popular 2019 Passat R-Line interior amps up the already well-appointed Passat with:
- Carbon fiber accents to elevate the interior styling
- Paddle shifters allowing for quick and easy transitions
- Fender Premium Audio System, with the rich sound expected from the Fender name
- An 8-way power driver’s seat serves up comfort on the road
- Touchscreen Navigation gets your from Naperville to Downers Grove with ease
- Interior ambient lighting sets the mood in your 2019 Passat R-Line interior
Get a Feel for the Passat Interior at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
Experiencing a Passat in person is the only way to do it justice. Visit us at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside to take a tour of the interior and get a feel for how it performs on streets of Countryside — and if you need more space, there’s always the Atlas interior. Make sure to check out our rotating new vehicle specials for a chance at an even better deal on the 2019 Passat. Looking for something on a tighter budget? Try out selection of used Volkswagen Passat models — and budget for it today with our online payment calculator.
More From The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
One of the best things to do in Chicago when the weather turns cold is to warm up with some hot, delicious pizza. Chicagoland pizzerias are known for packing unique flavors into their distinctive deep dish pies, and we’ve rounded up our top 4 favorite pizza restaurants in Chicago to tempt your palate. Whether you…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta has been redesigned inside and out, and drivers from Chicago to Naperville have been quick to take notice. This year’s Jetta is available in a wide variety of exterior and interior colors, ensuring there’s a combination to fit the tastes of nearly any Chicagoland driver. Take a closer look at the…
Hatchbacks have exploded in popularity thanks to their versatility and sporty appearance, making it easy to dart around tight Chicago streets and fit in almost any parking space. LaGrange drivers shopping for a Volkswagen hatchback will find it in the Golf, providing all the space and practicality you need. Learn more about the conveniences hatchbacks…