2019 Volkswagen Passat Interior
The latest 2019 Volkswagen Passat interior offers Chicago drivers a satisfying array of comfort and technology features — in a spacious cabin that’s tough to compete with. Find out what awaits in you in the inside the 2019 Passat below.
2019 Passat Interior: Comfort and Convenience Features
- The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit introduces a customizable digital display to replace traditional vehicle gauges.
- V-Tex Leatherette provides comfortable, durable, and easy to clean seating with a luxurious appearance.
- Available Heated seating keeps drivers warm during the coldest days in the Midwest
- A frameless, auto-dimming rearview mirror offers increased visibility
- Climatronic dual-zone automatic climate control ensures both front seat occupants can achieve their own personal comfort.
Drivers who choose a Passat for their Chicago and LaGrange drives will also benefit from the inclusion of three USB ports, Bluetooth® connectivity, a 6.3-inch touchscreen, and Volkswagen Car-Net® with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto®. Each of these technology features is standard in the base model, and those who upgrade will find even more to love!
2019 Passat Interior: Cabin Dimensions and Cargo Space
The 2019 Passat interior dimensions provide a roomy cabin so every occupant can enjoy the ride. This mid-size sedan provides:
- Seating for 5 passengers
- An interior passenger volume of 102 cubic feet
- Dedicated cargo space of 15.9 cubic feet
A spacious trunk is just one of the factors that give the Passat an edge over the competing Toyota Camry. The VW model’s other interior dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.3 in. / 37.8 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.4 in. / 39.1 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 56.9 in. / 57 in.
2019 Passat R-Line Interior
The popular 2019 Passat R-Line interior amps up the already well-appointed Passat with:
- Carbon fiber accents to elevate the interior styling
- Paddle shifters allowing for quick and easy transitions
- Fender Premium Audio System, with the rich sound expected from the Fender name
- An 8-way power driver’s seat serves up comfort on the road
- Touchscreen Navigation gets your from Naperville to Downers Grove with ease
- Interior ambient lighting sets the mood in your 2019 Passat R-Line interior
VW Passat Accessories for Your Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Passat interior accessories let you customize your sedan and enjoy even more convenience on your daily drives through Chicagoland. We’ve highlighted just a few of our favorite options, here:
- Alarm Kit
- Coat Hanger
- Cargo Blocks for Heavy Duty Trunk Liner
- CarGoTech® Containment System
- Custom SunShield
- Volkswagen Collection Folding Box
- 12-Volt LED Flashlight (Clip-On)
- MojoMats® Carpeted Mats
- Monster Mats® – Black Rubber
- MuddyBuddy® – Trunk Liner
- Universal Tablet Holder
These are just a few of the options you’ll have when you choose to order Volkswagen parts and accessories with The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside. Contact our Countryside VW parts department to learn more, and know that we’re happy to help with installation.
Get a Feel for the Passat Interior at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
Experiencing a Passat in person is the only way to do it justice. Visit us at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside to take a tour of the interior and get a feel for how it performs on streets of Countryside — and if you need more space, there’s always the Atlas interior. Make sure to check out our rotating new vehicle specials for a chance at an even better deal on the 2019 Passat.
More From The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
Customizing your 2019 Volkswagen Jetta is all part of the fun of ownership. You have a variety of Volkswagen accessories from which to choose, such as Volkswagen Jetta trims. Whether you’re looking for a small and unassuming change or a bold wheel set that turns heads throughout Chicago, The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside can help. Our parts department…
One of the best things to do in Chicago when the weather turns cold is to warm up with some hot, delicious pizza. Chicagoland pizzerias are known for packing unique flavors into their distinctive deep dish pies, and we’ve rounded up our top 4 favorite pizza restaurants in Chicago to tempt your palate. Whether you…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta has been redesigned inside and out, and drivers from Chicago to Naperville have been quick to take notice. This year’s Jetta is available in a wide variety of exterior and interior colors, ensuring there’s a combination to fit the tastes of nearly any Chicagoland driver. Take a closer look at the…