2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior Features and Dimensions
Despite the affordable 2019 Volkswagen Atlas price, the VW Atlas interior has third-row legroom that rivals its competitors, features a new digital cockpit with technologies like Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, and sports a supremely flexible cargo bay. Take an in-depth look at the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior before scheduling a test drive at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside near Chicago.
Volkswagen Atlas Interior: Seating & Cargo
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas dimensions let you travel the LaGrange roads in perfect comfort, whether you’re carrying a cabin full of passengers or cargo. Take a closer look at its capacities, seating, and storage features before getting behind the wheel:
- 7-passenger seating capacity
- 153.7 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 96.8 cubic feet of max cargo space
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Room for three child seats in the 2nd row
- 3rd-row easy entry
- Underseat storage compartment
- 60/40 split fold-flat 2nd-row seats
- 50/50 split fold-flat 3rd-row seats
In the baseline trim of the 2019 Atlas, diamond-quilted design cloth seating covers all three rows and all seven seats, and leather seating surfaces are available in upgraded models.
VW Atlas Interior: Comfort & Convenience
You’ll get more enjoyment out of every drive in the LaGrange region when you can take advantage of the Volkswagen Atlas comfort and convenience features. In addition to the seating features listed above, the VW Atlas interior offers the following standard and available comfort and convenience features:
- Three 12V power outlets
- 17 cupholders
- Climatronic® three-zone automatic climate control
- Remote start
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Interior ambient lighting
- Driver’s seat memory function
- Panoramic sunroof
Volkswagen Atlas Entertainment and Technology Features
The whole family will be able to appreciate the Volkswagen Atlas technology features when you’re cruising the Naperville and Downers Grove streets. Even the baseline S trim level offers a Rear View Camera System, a Premium color Multifunction Display, Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, and Bluetooth® technology that makes it easy to stream your favorite music and media.
In upgraded models, you’ll have access to even more entertainment and convenience features:
- Discover Media touchscreen navigation with 8-inch display
- 480-watt Fender® Premium Audio System
- Up to 4 USB ports including 2 rear USB ports
- Overhead view camera
- Blind spot monitor
Volkswagen Digital Cockpit in the Atlas
One of the highlights in the 2019 VW Atlas interior is the inclusion of the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit. This technology brings all the information you need together in one location, so you can be less distracted and more engaged on Chicago roads. It’s defined by the following features:
- Digital Cockpit replaces the traditional instrument cluster with a 12.3-inch digital high-resolution display.
- The system is customizable, so up to four different drivers will be able to construct their own personalized profiles and displays.
- The Digital Cockpit can even pull up your navigation information on command. Select the available wide map navigation view to get a better picture of your surroundings.
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside is the Key to Your New Atlas
You can experience the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside! Contact us today to schedule a test drive in any of our new Atlas models and to learn more about the VW Atlas vs. Honda Pilot.
More From The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
February has come around again, meaning that it’s time for the annual Chicago Auto Show! This year, the Chicago show is the first large auto show of the season, and there were plenty of exciting things to see. Volkswagen highlighted upcoming plans for more eco-friendly electric vehicles, as well as unveiled the 2021 Volkswagen…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is not only well-equipped with sophisticated amenities, but it can also handle any towing task you throw its way. The Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. The Volkswagen Atlas SUV is up to the challenge, whether you plan on hauling a boat or trailer. Learn more about the performance and…
Contact Us New VW Tiguan for Sale If making the daily drive in Chicago has you down, it might be time to consider upgrading your ride with your favorite 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan configuration. All of this compact SUV’s trim levels have certain things in common, including: 6-year/72,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Sleek contemporary design A recently-redesigned…