2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior Features and Dimensions
Despite the affordable 2019 Volkswagen Atlas price, the VW Atlas interior has third-row legroom that rivals its competitors, features a new digital cockpit with technologies like Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, and sports a supremely flexible cargo bay. Take an in-depth look at the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior before scheduling a test drive at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside near Chicago.
Volkswagen Atlas Interior: Seating & Cargo
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas dimensions let you travel the LaGrange roads in perfect comfort, whether you’re carrying a cabin full of passengers or cargo. Take a closer look at its capacities, seating, and storage features before getting behind the wheel:
- 7-passenger seating capacity
- 153.7 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 96.8 cubic feet of max cargo space
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Room for three child seats in the 2nd row
- 3rd-row easy entry
- Underseat storage compartment
- 60/40 split fold-flat 2nd-row seats
- 50/50 split fold-flat 3rd-row seats
In the baseline trim of the 2019 Atlas, diamond-quilted design cloth seating covers all three rows and all seven seats, and leather seating surfaces are available in upgraded models.
VW Atlas Interior: Comfort & Convenience
You’ll get more enjoyment out of every drive in the LaGrange region when you can take advantage of the Volkswagen Atlas comfort and convenience features. In addition to the seating features listed above, the VW Atlas interior offers the following standard and available comfort and convenience features:
- Three 12V power outlets
- 17 cupholders
- Climatronic® three-zone automatic climate control
- Remote start
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Interior ambient lighting
- Driver’s seat memory function
- Panoramic sunroof
Volkswagen Atlas Entertainment and Technology Features
The whole family will be able to appreciate the Volkswagen Atlas technology features when you’re cruising the Naperville and Downers Grove streets. Even the baseline S trim level offers a Rear View Camera System, a Premium color Multifunction Display, Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, and Bluetooth® technology that makes it easy to stream your favorite music and media.
In upgraded models, you’ll have access to even more entertainment and convenience features:
- Discover Media touchscreen navigation with 8-inch display
- 480-watt Fender® Premium Audio System
- Up to 4 USB ports including 2 rear USB ports
- Overhead view camera
- Blind spot monitor
Volkswagen Digital Cockpit in the Atlas
One of the highlights in the 2019 VW Atlas interior is the inclusion of the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit. This technology brings all the information you need together in one location, so you can be less distracted and more engaged on Chicago roads. It’s defined by the following features:
- Digital Cockpit replaces the traditional instrument cluster with a 12.3-inch digital high-resolution display.
- The system is customizable, so up to four different drivers will be able to construct their own personalized profiles and displays.
- The Digital Cockpit can even pull up your navigation information on command. Select the available wide map navigation view to get a better picture of your surroundings.
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside is the Key to Your New Atlas
You can experience the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside! Contact us today to schedule a test drive in any of our new Atlas models and to learn more about the VW Atlas vs. Honda Pilot.
More From The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
If the Volkswagen Atlas SUV caught your eye in 2020, you’ll definitely want to take a good look at this year’s model. So what’s new for the 2021 VW Atlas? Upgrades to the Volkswagen Atlas interior for the new model year include a standard 8-inch touchscreen, updated seat stitching and steering wheel, and updated Car-Net…
Are you looking for a new Volkswagen Jetta for sale? If so, then get a preview of the 2020 Volkswagen Jetta’s interior with The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside! Whether you’re drawn to the cutting-edge onboard technology, the sleek style of the cabin, or the available Jetta accessories, there’s a new Jetta that’s bound to thrill any driver in the…
The Volkswagen Arteon is true to its Latin name. Arteon stems from the word Artem, meaning “art,” or in particular, its design process. For a small luxury car, it is known for its ample cargo space due to its liftback design. The liftback of the Arteon gives it a modern look with sleek angles…